Every couple dream of having the most amazing wedding imaginable — without spending a fortune. Love 2 Love Wedding Planner realises that for a couple, their wedding is usually the first large event they will host together for their family and friends. For that reason, it should be the most memorable and absolute best celebration you can imagine to honor the fact that the two of you have chosen to spend your lives together! As your ‘event professionals’, our job is to ensure your wedding is going to be talked about and remembered for years to come. Not only by the two of you, but by everyone in attendance!
You want your wedding to reflect your personalities, style and sensibilities but don’t really know how to translate that into a wedding. You don’t want too many choices, just the right ones. We’ll listen to your story and get right to the heart of what will make your wedding day as magical as the day you first met. Your wedding should be an expression of who you are, and it should be really fun.
We follow trends and can organise colours and themes to suit your needs. We have ideas on what will give your wedding the wow factor. Exceeding expectation is always our goal.
Why hire a wedding planner? If you speak to anyone who has organised a wedding they will tell you how time consuming and stressful it can be. It takes roughly 250 hours to plan a wedding. Let Love 2 Love Wedding Planner take the time to plan, and deal with everything on your behalf. All you have to worry about is taking care of yourself and enjoying your engagement period.
Love 2 Love, your partner in planning, offers the following wedding planning packages and services. Can you feel the love?
Wedding Planning Package
Wedding Planning package includes;
This package is a full wedding production. We hold your hand through each and every step — you simply show up and enjoy. Service begins right away and we secure your date up to 18 months out. Creative wedding ideas, design advice and inspiration are all part of our wedding planner package. We update and maintain your wedding task list and budget and even send you payment reminders. Along with hand-picked wedding vendor recommendations, we attend each scouting meeting with you and help make each detailed decision throughout the wedding planning process. Wedding day coordination included.
- Initial consultation to determine the size and style of the wedding of your dreams. Love 2 Love will assist you and your partner with an initial budget.
- Unlimited consultation hours by phone and email.
- Unlimited face-to-face meetings to discuss the progress of the wedding plans.
- Provide an overview of the planning process.
- Recommendation of venues and suppliers who best reflect your style, theme and budget. If these have already been sourced, we’ll take over the management and coordination.
- Attend walkthroughs of selected venues to discuss design, set up, floor plan, etc.
- After you decide on your venues, we will gather quotes and negotiate prices that reflect your needs for the various elements of your wedding.
- Finalise and secure all vendors or suppliers needed to achieve your perfect wedding day. E.g. photographer, celebrant, florist, vehicles, transportation, wedding cake, invitations, music arrangement, accommodation, entertainment.
- Coordination and management of contracts, bookings, deposits and payments for venues and suppliers.
- Love 2 Love will be the main point of contact for all your suppliers and venue(s) to help avoid stress and confusion.
- Development of a wedding run sheet, supplier contact list and distribution to all participants and suppliers.
- Creating a wedding budget to help you keep on track.
- Budget management, updates, payment schedule and reminders.
- Designing a unique and personal styling for your wedding day.
- Advice on etiquette and wedding traditions.
- Guest RSVP management.
- Assistance with floor plans and seating arrangements.
- Assistance with menu – tasting and selection.
- Assistance with bridal gowns, bridesmaids and flower girls (e.g. shopping, design, fittings or alterations).
- Assistance with suits and fittings (including tailor services to co-ordinate with theme and bridesmaids dresses).
- Assistance with cake – tasting and selection.
- Table mock-up for your feedback and approval.
- Attendance at the wedding rehearsal the week before the wedding.
- Ensure that all the ceremony and reception venues are set up and decorated to the couple’s expectations.
Please note packages are flexible, we will happily tailor a proposal to suit your requirements and budget so please be in touch to discuss.
Are you interested in wedding planning services by an experienced wedding planner for your big day? We offer a free initial consultation meeting to discuss your needs. Click here to book your meeting, inviting you to tell us all about your wedding and allow us the opportunity to provide some initial ideas and advice. There is absolutely no obligation for you to use our services, even after your free consultation.