As your wedding gets closer, you may want some help tying up loose ends. As a wedding day coordinator in Sydney, I will coordinate with all of your vendors in the lead up to your wedding and create a timeline for the big day. I’m here to make sure you enjoy your day without any stress or hassle. The coordination service involves:
- Comprehensive wedding day coordinator
- Consultations six months prior and one month prior to your event. These will be held at your venue to discuss requirements for your day.
- Unlimited phone and email contact with you.
- Liaising and coordinating with your distributors and vendors to confirm details and responsibilities on the day (e.g. transport, florists, photographers, cake, DJ, photo booth, furniture hire, candy bar etc).
- Ensure vendors have arrived on time, run interference if they will be arriving late.
- Professional assistance with set-up of special event decor items for your ceremony and reception, including favours, escort card, placing menus, guest book, etc.
- Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- Corral family and bridal party for formal photographs to maximise photographer time
- Work with the venue to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
- Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
- Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
- Ensure gifts and envelopes are turned in to your trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
- Pack down of decorations, props, table dressings etc;
- Plus much much more!
Are you interested in wedding coordination by an experienced coordinator for your big day in Sydney? We offer a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your needs. Call us now to book a consultation 0412 134 323.