As your wedding gets closer, you may want some help tying up loose ends. As a wedding day coordinator in Sydney, I will coordinate with all of your vendors in the lead up to your wedding and create a timeline for the big day. I’m here to make sure you enjoy your day without any stress or hassle.
Wedding Day Coordinator Package
The coordination service involves:
- Comprehensive wedding day coordinator
- Consultations six months prior and one month prior to your event. These will be held at your venue to discuss requirements for your day.
- Unlimited phone and email contact with you.
- Liaising and coordinating with your distributors and vendors to confirm details and responsibilities on the day (e.g. transport, florists, photographers, cake, DJ, photo booth, furniture hire, candy bar etc).
- Ensure vendors have arrived on time, run interference if they will be arriving late.
- Professional assistance with set-up of special event decor items for your ceremony and reception, including favours, escort card, placing menus, guest book, etc.
- Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- Corral family and bridal party for formal photographs to maximise photographer time
- Work with the venue to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
- Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
- Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
- Ensure gifts and envelopes are turned in to your trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
- Pack down of decorations, props, table dressings etc;
- Plus much much more!
Ceremony Wedding Day Coordinator Package
- Consultations two weeks before to your event to discuss suppliers and vendors for your day
- Attend your wedding rehearsal
- Attend and oversee ceremony set up and ensure vendors have arrived on time
- Greet and usher your guests at the ceremony.
- Cue celebrant and ceremony music at the commencement of wedding precession
- Assemble and cue the bridal party for ceremony procession
- Bring together family and bridal party for formal photographs to maximise photographer time
- Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time departure for reception
- Coordinate with suppliers to collect ceremony items and decorations
Please note packages are flexible, we will happily tailor a proposal to suit your requirements and budget so please be in touch to discuss.
Are you interested in wedding coordination by an experienced coordinator for your big day? We offer a free initial consultation meeting to discuss your needs. Click here to book your meeting, inviting you to tell us all about your wedding and allow us the opportunity to provide some initial ideas and advice. There is absolutely no obligation for you to use our services, even after your free consultation.